- Contemporary potter known for exuberant designs
- Sculptural pottery with raised elements
- Lizards and frogs are her signature design
- Southwest Association for Indian Arts (SWAIA) member
- Santa Fe Indian Market participant
- Heard Museum Indian Fair & Market participant
Tammy Bellson is a contemporary Zuni potter who has been creating remarkable handcrafted pots since 1988. She and her sister, Yvonne Nashboo, learned pottery-making from their grandmother. Bellson creates pottery in the black-on-white and reddish-brown polychrome styles. Lizards and frogs are her signature design and she is known for creating these animals in relief, adding a unique sculptural element to her work.