Your satisfaction is our highest priority. We gladly accept returns of all items shipped from our Albuquerque location for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of original purchase. We DO NOT accept returns on any apparel, custom print, or third-party on-demand products shipped from other locations.
To return an item, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. You can request one by filling out the form below. You will need your Order Confirmation Number.
- Returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please include your RMA number on the outside of your return package and inside the box.
- Merchandise must be in original condition. Returns will not be accepted if the merchandise has been damaged, modified, resized or altered in any way.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment and may take 2-3 business days to post to your account.
- During the holidays we have an extended return period. We will accept returns on any item purchased between November 1st and December 5th through January 5th. Any items purchased after December 5th will have the standard 30-day return period.
- If you are returning your item by mail or shipping service, then the item must be insured. Return shipping is non-refundable. If an item is lost by the mail carrier, customers will receive a refund as soon as we receive a refund from the mail carrier.
Please ship returns to:
Shumakolowa Native Arts
Attn: Returns [Please include RMA number]
2401 12th Street NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104
You may also take your return to our retail store. For hours, location and more information, click here.
For more information or assistance with a return, please contact us at (505) 724-3506.