To contact us by email, complete the form below.
To reach us by phone:
To reach us by mail:
Indian Pueblo Store
2401 12th Street NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected businesses everywhere, including ours at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and Indian Pueblos Marketing, Inc. Due to statewide restrictions designed to help mitigate the spread of the virus, the difficult decision was made to temporarily close the physical location of the Indian Pueblo Store.
We want to thank our employees and everyone who stopped by to visit and shop with us, and remind you that you can still shop online anytime at IndianPuebloStore.com, and we’re more than happy to continue to offer personal service and help you find the perfect item over the phone, just call 505-724-3506. Stay tuned to our Facebook and Instagram accounts for updates, photos, cultural insights, and more. We look forward to seeing you in person again in the coming months.
Fans and friends of the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center can continue to support our Mission of celebrating Pueblo culture and providing economic opportunities by doing the following:
- Following Indian Pueblo Store on Facebook and Instagram
- Following IPCC on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Following Pueblo Harvest on Facebook and Instagram
- Engaging with our Virtual Culture Guide found at IndianPueblo.org
- Supporting Native American artisans by shopping online at indianpueblostore.om
- Donating to the Pueblo Relief Fund via indianpueblo.org
- Supporting current IPCC digital programming and future in-person programming by donating to the IPCC general fund at https://indianpueblo.org/donate/
- Shopping at the Four Winds ultimate convenience store (located on 12th Street just north of I-40)
- Enjoying delicious food from our Avanyu Plaza tenant restaurants: Sixty-Six Acres, Laguna Burger, and Domino’s