- Traditional Potter from Acoma
- From the Famed Lewis Family
- Whimsical Designs featuring insects and Mimbres
- 1st Place SWAIA Indian Market
- Heard Museum Indian Fair & Market
- NM State Fair
Carolyn Lewis Concho (b. 1961) is from a renowned family of Acoma potters, and is one of the famed five Lewis Sisters of Acoma. She has been making pottery since 1984, using traditional methods. Known for her seed pots, Concho decorates her vessels with extremely precise and elegant patterns, often incorporating animals and other designs inspired by ancient Mimbres pottery.
Carolyn has won First Place awards at Santa Fe Indian Market, Heard Museum Indian Fair & Market, and the New Mexico State Fair.